We would like to implement a user exit in WS14500015 from where a work item will not be sent back the to Requester upon a change from an Approver, as we would like the approval flow to continue.
This is our scenario:
1. Requester creates a shopping cart. Due to applied workflow logic the
SC will have to be approved by a purchaser and a financial approver
2. The purchaser gets the work-item in his inbox
3. The purchaser changes the price of one ore more items and approves
the shopping cart
4. The work item is returned to the Requester for approval/acceptance
5. The financial approver receives the work-item in his inbox and
approves it (it does not goes back to the requester!)
6. The shopping cart has now been approved.
We would like to skip step 4 if the change in price is less than a certain percentage or amount so to continue straight on to the financial approver.
Our question is then:
Does any of you Gurus have experience with similar situations?
Would any of you have a good idea of where would be a good place to enter the user-exit in the flow?
We look forward to your guru input on this matter.
//Maria and Co.