Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit or badi for me21n- for adding new field in delivery tab(Item level)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My Requirement is to add the New Field(Inspection Lot) in delivery tab in item level of me21n .

I want to know this can be done by any Exit or Badi or modifying the standard sap is the only way to do this...

Kindly help me to solve the issue..it's quite urgent , i unable to find one,i used the exit mequery1 but did not work ......

Thanks in Advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following BADI's:

ME_PROCESS_PO

ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST

ME_GUI_PO_CUST

ME_CIN_MM06EFKO,

ME_CIN_LEINRF2V,

ME_CIN_LEINRF2R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

Actually,for every T-code,SAP has provided a lot of BADIs where the customer can write their own codes depending

upon the functionality required.

In order to find the BAD for a particular T-code,go to the T-code SE24 and type in cl_exithandler and click on

Display.

You will get a list of methods in that class,double click on the Get_Instance method from the list.

you will get the code for that method.Scroll down and you will find one of the parameters "Exit Name" there.Put a

breakpoint on that function module and press F8.

In the debugging mode,double click on the Exit Name to get the value contained in it.You will see the first BADI

provided in that T-code.

Note down this and then keep on pressng the F8 and noting down the BADIs being displayed.

Now ,you will have to find out the BADI which fits your requirement.

Now,it is not required to opy that BADI into ZBADI.Instead it is better to create a new implementation for this

BADI.

Go to the T-code SE18 and see its definition.

Now,go to the T-code SE19 and create a new implementation and write the code there.

Once done,activate that implementation and the BADI also.

Now run the T-code and debug the code that you have written.You can modify the code accordng to your requirements.

In case you have any further clarifications,do let me know.

Regards,

Puneet Jhari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Response,

But these badi's will add a new screen , i want to add a field in the existing screen.

please help.