cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report ME2J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we are running the report ME2J with standard DB Profile, after selecting the network when we execute, it shows the data with respect to other project also which is not needed.

How can i restric to show only the data with respect to project & with respect to WBS Element and Network.

Pleased if you could through some knowledge on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards'

Syed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While running report (ME2J), enter project in the project definition field, it will pick purchase order details pertaining to that project only. Please select scope of list as BEST / ALV.

In the same way, if the WBSE would be selected, then tpurchase order of that WBSE will only displayed.

Hope this will help you.

Regards.

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

Thanks for your kind input, I have tried all this but the problem is when I execute after selecting Project def. & ALV it is throwing the data of all the other project also which client don't want.

Can we do any changes in database profile (T.code OPTX) like any particular field select or deselect could help me out.

Please share your view on this.

Regards'

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no problem with Database profile. Can you check in your purchase order, how many line items are there / different account assignments per line item. In the DB profile ensure that purchasing details has selected.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Syed ,

try to change the DB profile and select "Comm.evaluation", this was the solution of my problem!