cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New page in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I want to know, how can I trigger a new page in smartforms. I have an internal table from which I read the lines, I want to trigger every new line of my internal table to a new page. Could anybody help me?

I also want to know if there is any option to delete spaces before numerical fields. So I want to tabulate them and I'm using left-alignment, in this case, the number are not under each other. I know I could use decimal tabulating, but instead of it I want to delete the spaces before number and using left alignment.. Is it possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) To trigger a new page use Create-> flow logic-> Command..

In command , check the next page check box and specify the page..

For every line item in a new page :

Use AT NEW in the code lines in the loop and set a flag....

Based on the flag setting, provide the flag in the conditions of the command....

So if the flag is set , a new page will be called...

Clear the flag after the AT NEW statement

2) To delete the preceeding spaces or zero's use the function module

'CONVERSION_EXIT_ALPHA_OUTPUT' , in code lines before printing the

variable in the text element.. This will definitly solve ur problem

Thanks

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv,

in the program I don't use loop, I loop only in the smartform. Should I insert a command line also in the form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya.... use the command inside the loop of ur smartform and trigger a new page based on the flag ...

It will work...

Rajiv

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To display every new line of the internal table to a new page, just create a command node below the row you are using in the main window. And in this command node select the checkbox "Go to new page" and select the next page.

To trim the space before fields, in the text elements of the smartforms use this:

&v_value(C.0)&

where v_value is the variable you pass to the cell.

Regards,

Zaheed