cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top-down distribution error

Former Member
0 Kudos

After I executed top-down distribution job, I recevied success message from sap.

But I can't find the result of top-down distribution.

What's wrong?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether you sender parameters have values and check your configuration once again? Are you trying this for the first time? If you are configuring and executing this for the first time you will face number of issues before u finally see the values . It happened to me also so revisit all the settings carefully and ensure that u have entered proper values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I executed top down distribution successfully.

But I want to cancel the job.

How can I cancel top-down distribution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Canceling Top-Down Distribution

From the menu, you can cancel a distribution run by calling up the function Accounting ® Controlling ® Profitability Analysis ® Actual Postings ® Period End Closing ® Periodic Adjustments ® History of Periodic Adjustments. You can then call up the log for the top-down distribution run you want to cancel and then choose Goto ® Cancel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't find Cancel command in Goto.

My menu is Goto(r)Back.

My SAP Version is ECC6.0.

Thanks for your answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I sovled it using ke29.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the values you distributed at the lower levels to see if the values have been posted.

What is being distributed? Are you in the planning functions of COPA or in SEM BPS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answere.....

I executed top down distribution using ke28.

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure you have removed the test run and click on the detailed log when the success message appears.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I executed it, I removed the test run.