cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capitalization date

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

1) How the system will determines the capitalisation date as ordinary depriciation start date(in as91) and calculate the expired usefull life automatically? for this what settings i need to do and where it should be.....

2) At the time of preparing excel sheet for legacy asset data to upload into SAP------ at 'depriciation areas' tab (in as91) we need to enter the depriciation key for each dep areait means we need to insert 3 records in a single 'field name' (ex fields--AFASL . NDJAR . NDPER and in 'take over values' tab --- fields like --ANBTR01) for these how i need to prepare the excel sheet?

if one record has to enter into one 'filed name' there is no problem we can maintain single value in the excel sheet----for multiple entries in single 'filed name' what we need to do in excel sheet?

please help me urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

andres_moreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Sinul

For question # 1 please check period control in transaction AFAMA for your chart of depreciation and depreciation key.

check this period control in transaction AFAMP, in this transaction you can find how sap define capitalization date (next month for example.).

andres_moreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Sunil,

In Transaction OAYZ you can assign depreciation key to each depreciation areas, in this transaction you can indicate default values for years and periods of depreciation. if you fo that you don't need to declare depreciation key, years and periods in your excel sheet.

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) depends on the depr. key

2) look structure BALTD with tcode se11

A.