cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avilability check - urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Production orders created against sales order. when stock created it is transfered to sales order stock. But when I carry out the availbility check for this sales order the stock do not get confirm. What is the reason? Is there any setting is required.

Please replay urgently

Thanks in advance

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the stock in MMBE whether the produced material is there is unrestricted use or some other spl stock.

Possiblly that must not be in unrestricted use.

Go through the availability and TOR settings again.

Regards,

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I MMBE stock is avilable in sales order stock

I checked the setting

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you processing make to order or a standard order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If that comes under sales order stock that should be used to that particular sales order only.

thats special stock you cannot use for other orders.

And also does not included in availabilty.

Muthupandiyan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not using it for any other order. I am trying to confirm this stock for this perticular sales order.

The strategy group is 52 - Plnng w/o final assem. w/o make-to.stock

The Req Type is KSVS - Stock with cons.w/o final ass.

Replay

Thanks

Vinod

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

Have you checked whether any delivery is created and saved but PGI not done for this particular material? In that case also, stock will not confirm to new order.

To check that one, goto VA02, select that particular line item. Select "Edit" on top --> "Check Availability" and press your mouse on "ATP quantities". System will show against the available stock, list of sales orders and deliveries made through VL01N but PGI not done.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

G. Lakshmipathi

There is no delivery created for this order and also this is 1st order for this item.

System showing

Recipt qty 0

Issue ty -0

confirmed - 0

MRP element data simulated requirement

Replay

Vinod

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinod,

1)In SO carry out Av Chk ...See What check rule and check group system is showing

2)See if in Sales order-Procurement section reqt Type is there or not? Is that right retq type system is picking up? Consult the same with PP person..

3)Check what rule u have assigned to ur SO in OVZ9 ....Is it matching with what is showing in Sales Order Av Chk Screen?

Also in MMBE see if stock is available in correct plant/st location...

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS HELPFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already checked the setting, the Req type is KSVS, which my PP guy is saying it is right & checking grp is 02 & checking rule is A - Sd order.

Kindly reply

Vinod

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

The availability check is controlled by means of the same elements as

the transfer of requirements:

o Requirements class

o Requirements type

o Checking group

o Checking rule

o Schedule line category

o Strategy group

o Planning strategy

So check with you have assigned “Checking Group” in <b>OVZ9</b>. If not, you have to assign say for example, for Checking Group “<b>02</b>” (individual requirements), checking rule “<b>A</b>” or “<b>AE</b>” is assigned.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is already there i.e checking group 02 - Individual Requirement & checking rule A- Sd Orders

eventhough it is not confirming. Is there any specific setting in avl check scope.

Replay

Vinod