cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Addresses in Document Template of Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a word document template in my workflow. The workflow has container element of a BOR type named zWTY.

I have a BOR method that assigns the information to the container elements. These elements are used in my word document template.

I create an internal table type TLINE-TDLINE in BOR program to store 3 lines of addresses comprise of addr1, addr2 and addr3. I assign this internal table to the BOR container element which is a table container to store the address information.

The issue is, when I generate the word document, the addresses are printed in one single line instead of 3 different lines.

May I know what could be wrong with my program or workflow?

I truly appreciate your kind assistance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think there is something wrong with your workflow or program (as far as I can determine now). I have tried something similar with the same result.

I think you should create 3 elements for the address lines and put these in the word template.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Due to the reason that addr2 and addr3 can be blank, I should not use individual container element for respective addr1, addr2 and addr3 because I do not want to show blank space when either one of the address information is blank.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

If you have a table container in the workflow, when you bind the element to workflow there are 3 options asked:

1. Only first Line

2. All lines as continued Text

3. All lines with line break

Did you check with the option 2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i mean option 3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jubish,

I did not see these option prompted when I transfer the element to the workflow document template.

Coould you brief me how I can access to this options mentioned?

Thanks alot,

Lian