cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product configuration for ISA B2B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

In B2B eshop application is required to have on product detail the possibility of product configuration.

Can some one tell me a start point? some documentations or some steps required.

many thanks

Bogdan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bogdan,

Go to the following URL,http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv250/CRM_DE/index.htm.

In this select technical Information->Building Block Library.

In this you will get all the config guides.

For E-Commerce it is C-74.

Regards,

Pranay

Reward Points

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bogdan,

To achieve product configuration in IPC there are couple of options:

a) Use configurable materials from SAP ECC variant configuration - If you already have ECC and using VC then best to go with this option.

b) Use PME(Product Modelling Environment): If no ECC or want to do things in CRM then go with this option. You can call PME from with the CRM system.

Have a read and decide.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/12/9efb373c63dd05e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bogdan,

If I understand you correctly, you are asking for the product configuration to be displayed right on the B2B ISA product description page. Am I right? If so then there is no out of the box feature available to display it on the product description page.

In the standard, the product configuration is displayed in the shopping basket in the product description column as an icon. Click on the icon to configure the product as per the requirement.

If you can show this icon in the product description page jsp with little customization. I have worked before as functional consultant on many projects specific to product configuration.

To start with, please refer to the best practice document C34 and section 3.6 for product configuration.

Let me know, if you have any further questions and I am more happy to answer

<b>Do not forget to reward if it helps,</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Its standard in CRM 5.0 ISA B2B to show the coniguration link in product detail page.

I am not sure abt the earlier releases. So if you are on a CRM 5.0 system, please check the xcm configuration and make sure that you have a knowledge base created for the product.

Thanks,

Vimal John