cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search template elements for a Search template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With E-Recruiting 300, is it possible to provide options in search criteria such as job location and branch with drop down options for a candidate looking for a job. I understand that it is configured in table V_T77RCF_SM_ASME with search template "search criteria for employment opportunity" but do you have to copy across classes etc? I have a feeling that the help option with values isn't available for 300 but that is just something i came across a while ago and can't find the documentation on it. Thanks for your help. Kind Regards

Aoife

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your prompt reply, I had been doing that config and tested it but it didn't work, I'll just verify it and test it again. I had thought that it was due to restricitions in 300 that you can't have help results such as the list of locations when applying as a candidate.

Also I would like to check 2 other things if you don't mind.

Do you need to create a Z* template element or can you just use what is there. I don't want to lose configuration when SP are implemented.

Secondly do you know of any particular class that would give location results exp.

CL_HRRCF_DESIRED_JOB_LOCATION

Thanks again for your help! much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Aoife

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go to table V_T77RCF_SM_ELEM. You will get a list of search template elements.

Double click on any of them

In the 3rd box - Data collection, you have Class. Take a drop down from there and and you refine your search parameter by inputting cl_hrrcf_* in class / interface and enter

You will get a list of all classes.

Hope this would satisfy your query

Anand