Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data on last page in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i want to print data (Templete) in the last page of printout.

Example

1) if i have 1-3 pages and my last page is 3 then i want to print data on 4th page . likewise

2) if i have1- 5 pages and my last page is 5 then i want to print data on 6th page.

who to add conddition in templete.

there is no check box match with my requiremt in templet condition.

what will be logic. ?

• Point is assured for Experts***********

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Presumably you have a MAIN window that results in the first set of pages? At the end of the main window create a Command node, in this set the checkbox 'go to next page' and choose the name of you last page from the drop down.

When your MAIN window is complete your last page will be produced, however many pages the MAIN window has filled.

Regards,

Nick

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Presumably you have a MAIN window that results in the first set of pages? At the end of the main window create a Command node, in this set the checkbox 'go to next page' and choose the name of you last page from the drop down.

When your MAIN window is complete your last page will be produced, however many pages the MAIN window has filled.

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos

Thanks nick,

but i need next page dynamically like

if my last page is 2nd then templet should come on 3rd page

if my last page is 6th then templet should come on 7th page.

How to do that. ?

0 Kudos

I think I'm missing something here. If your output sometimes has 2 pages and sometines has 6 something must be causing this dynamic length, and all I can think of is the MAIN window. If you are not wanting to put a final page after the MAIN window how is this dynamic length being achieved?

Your templete page doesn't need to know if it's the 3rd or 7th page, just what it follows.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jim kelly,

i would suggest to create another page and call that page at the end of the footer in ur main window using command.

now also before callin the new page store the sy-pagno value in some variable and the then add 1 to that variable and display it in ur newly created page

0 Kudos

Sai ram,

in Program line i have done coding like below

page_no = sfsy-formpages.

page_no = page_no + 1.

if sfsy-formpages <> page_no.

flag = 'X'.

elseif sfsy-formpages = page_no.

flag = 'X'.

endif.

but how to go on next page dynamically there is no option in command

its showing only

GOTO NEXT PAGE and there is list box where you can set PAGE1 or PAGE2.

But if page vary from 2 to 3 and 5 to 6 then what will be my Next page ?

0 Kudos

hi,

c now u should have 2 pages with u PAGE1 & PAGE2.

now suppose the no. of pages is 3, that means 1-3 should be printed on PAGE1 and the 4th will be printed on PAGE2.

now u have to print the 4th page after the first 3 r over,thats y give the COMMAND in the end of the first page's main window(command can only be given in the main window).

in command tick on go to new page and there u select PAGE2.

also in the general attributes of PAGE1 change next page to PAGE2

and in the general attributes of PAGE2 keep next page as blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks point has been given