cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while running background deployment, program /SAPAPO/RMSDPDEP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For the second time in 3 months, I encounter this strange error while running a daily background deployment job, using program /SAPAPO/RMSDPDEP.

The job starts correctly and does a part of its job, but then interrupt with this message in the job log :

--> "no valid simulation guid" (class SAPAPO/OM_TS, n° 101)

--> "Unknown error" (class SAPAPO/OM, n° 100)

--> "Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE" (class 00, n° 564)

I just can't find any clue about what causes the problem...

Did anyone encounter that kind of difficulties before ? Any help would be usefull...

Thanks !

Fabrice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabrice,

It seems the problem with SIM session.

The SIM session created in ur program might have got closed by some other application. Are u running ur programs in the parallel session?

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

In this range of time, I effectively run 13 parallel deployment jobs, as follow :

n° 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 : same location (factory 1) and each treats a products selection

n° 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 : same location (factory 2) and each treats a products selection

n° 11 : all products of factory 3

n° 12 : all products of factory 4

n° 13 : all products of factory 5

A product can only be produced in a single location, so there might not have access concurencies during parallel jobs. Do you think it could be some kind of a technical problem (not enough process available ?). Note that the problem can't come from CPU, we use CPU auto-allocation, and it works well.

What do you think ?

Thanks

Fabrice