cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in adding KE30-PA report created to new user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me with my problem. I have created a report for KE30-profitability analysis report which I will add to a new user name in sap. I have created the role which is zabc then I added the profitability analysis report which I created. A YXxxxxxxxx report was created.

Since I have added the report in the role I check in the username assigned if this can be access. When I run the report it says that the report does not exist. What could be the problem here? Did I miss something in adding the report in the role?

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you given any transaction code assigned to that report?

Are you able to see the report when you are in KE30?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no, i just created the PA report in another client which we are using for transport. When i am done with the creation of PA I then add it to a certain role in PFCG.

Kindly help me what process will i do to add a PA report to a new user. I have added this PA report in this new user due to security reasons. The allowed PA reports for this new user should only reflect in it.

Thank you for the help.

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may create a new transaction code via SE93 and assign the COPA report to that t-code. In order to identify the program, you may go to KE30 and execute the report you want to run. At the next screen, go via menu, System>Status. Under the SAP data, Repository data, you can locate the program that runs the COPA report. It may look like GP4740U7CQJQKA2Y9LWOTG0MK9Z.

This is the report you need to assign in SE93 and select program and selection screen option.

Once created, you can attach this t-code to a specifically created role and assign to the user. You may need developer's and basis assistance to get this done.