cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response Not Needed When PGI Is successfully Posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is to post the Post Goods Issue, i have written a BPM to handle this situation.

If the PGI is not posted it should send the error file to one location in application server directory in AL11 transaction. If the PGI is posted successfully then no file should create in the corresponding directory in AL11 transaction. Here in my case even when the PGI is successful or not i am getting the file in the corresponding directory in AL transaction. What exactly i need is if the PGI is posted succesfully then i don't want any file to be created in the corresponding directory in AL11 transaction. If PGI is not posted then i need error file to be created in corresponding directory in AL transaction. How to handle this situation where to write the condition kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please respond any body this is urgent, atleast give me some idea so that i can proceed further

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using the BPM to write the file if an error has occurred ?

You will need to check the response message from the post goods issue to see if a document number exists in the response and only proceed if it does not.

Cheers

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colin,

Yes i am using BPM to handle this scenario, I am writing a file for the status. The file is written whether it is failed or processed successfully.But my situation is, the file has to write only if PGI is not posted.If the PGI is posted successfully then i should not get any file in the corresponding directory.

Regards,

Venkat