Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Change history tables (CDHDR, CDPOS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one doubt plz help me to clarify that, my doubt is in my program i am using CDHDR and CDPOS table to find the changes related to database tables (EKKO,EKPO,KONV,KONP), actually if i do some changes related to this table(EKKO,EKPO,KONV,KONP) through appropriate transaction those changes details like (who has changed, what field has been changed, at what time change has been made) will be maintained in (CDHDR and CDPOS) , but for some table (KONV,KONP,konh) the changes are not maintained in CDHDR and CDPOS, plz help me how to capture the changes of (KONV,KONP,konh) in CDHDR and CDPOS.

Note: some of the KONV table fields CHANGE DOCUMENT check box has been checked and some are not checked, at this case CDHDR and CDPOS tables should atleast maintain the change detalis related to those fields, but CDHDR is not having even single entry for KONV, please explain this concept.

Thanks & Regards

Manikumar

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

CDHDR has header information for changes in objects.

CDPOS has the information for the positions of the object.

Example with Screenshots

Also Look at :

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=5749799&messageID=1456945

<b>Reward if usefull</b>

0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

1. My problem is cdhdr and cdpos tables are not maintaining change details related to the table KONV.

2. how can i make the cdhdr and cdpos tables to maintain the change details related to KONV ?

3. there is no single record in cdpos and cdhdr related to KONV

4. i dont have authorization to check the change document check box for konv table fields. but some of the konv field's check boxs are already checked.

Please give me the solution.

Thanks and Regards

Manikumar