cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Center usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Could you help me in understanding what HR work center (A object type) is used for? I've read SAP Library, but there is no information except HR work center is used for integration with PP Work Center.

Problem is that we have employee working at different places with different conditions. Depending on work place we want to generate absence limit for leave, additional pay and so on. So, on my mind, good decision is to use HR Work Center with IT1222 filled with our bonuses (pay and leave allowence).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Work centers in HR are not generally used unless to store information. HR maintains work centers if required for PP,PM, SD, CRM.. You seem to have a specific requirement and consider maintaining work centers. However in HR this becomes a kind of standalone information & other than reporting and storage there is hardly any benefit. If PP/PM use work centers in your company then you need to work closely with them to define the work centers to avoid duplicate work centers and conflicting entries.

Since you mentioned location wise payment & absence limit, are you saying that employees at all levels in one location will get the same wage type & the same absence quotas. Please note that the information that you will maintain against a work center for payment & absence quota in IT 1222 will not be linked to the employee.

You also need to consider the data load effort to link work center to Org unit or position or employee as case may be.

Regards

UR

Answers (0)