cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem identifying Task Numbers for UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We are trying to modify the actions of the UWL by using different application/transaction etc. when a user clicks on workitems/attachments/links etc.

I was able to figure out how you to change the behavoir when a user clicks on the work item of the UWL. I knew the task number of the work item. So I changed the XML file.

However, I am not sure how we can change the behavior when the user clicks on the following:

1. <b>Attachment links</b> under "Objects and Attachments"

2. "<b>Display Details in SAP GUI</b>" under "You can also: "

Do these have some standard task number? If yes how can I identify the correct task number? I know about the Tcode PFTC. But could not find task related to this.

If no, what could be the other way to change the launch methods for the above two?

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These buttons are not coming from your workflow.You can look for there properties in the corresponding UWL iview.

However I don;t think you will be able to modify them from there. you can only enable or disable them.

Regards,

Atul Shrivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thank you for your reply.

I <b>HAVE</b> to modify them somehow .Right now one of the attachment link is giving an error and so I have defined a new action to get rid of this error. The action definition works but I don't know where to call this action so that when a user clicks on the attachment, this action is called.

And I cannot disable the links.

Regarding the "Display Details in SAP GUI" :

I checked the properties of the UWL and found that the action id of the "Display Details in SAP GUI" is "launchSAPDetails". I would like to modify the definition of this action but there are many definitions for this action in the xml file and I am not sure which one is being used by the "Display Details in SAP GUI" link.

Any pointers regarding would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

Answers (0)