Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT NEW statement in smartform table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey folks!

i need to use AT NEW statement in the SMARTFORM TABLE. Hope we can do that in <b>calculations </b>tab. but i don know how. Please explain me How to to use? i never forget to reward points.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member491305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ziden,

There is one option called SORT CRITERIA in DATA tab in Table node to have events on SORT BEGIN and SORT END.WHich is nothing but AT NEW and AT END in our Internal Table operation.You can Check(TICK) the box which ever u want (Sort begin or Sort end or both).Once u do that then,There will be 2 more new node available. one is just below the Header node and another one is just below the Main Area.Here u can write the code to do Summation, etc.

Regards,

Vigneswaran S

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

i dont think you can use the AT NEW statement in your SMARTFORM table, you can use the same in your driver program and pass the value to your smartform table,

thanks

mrutyun^

former_member491305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ziden,

There is one option called SORT CRITERIA in DATA tab in Table node to have events on SORT BEGIN and SORT END.WHich is nothing but AT NEW and AT END in our Internal Table operation.You can Check(TICK) the box which ever u want (Sort begin or Sort end or both).Once u do that then,There will be 2 more new node available. one is just below the Header node and another one is just below the Main Area.Here u can write the code to do Summation, etc.

Regards,

Vigneswaran S

0 Kudos

Hi ,

click the TABLE node, goto DATA tab, there u will have SORT CRITERIA.

event on sort begin represents AT NEW, event on sort end represents AT END once u selected the corresponding node will be created in the table. If u want to display anything or to do some calculataion there, create a table line in there. under the table line create text or program line watever u want.