cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_OPPORTUNITY_CREATEMULTI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I added some more fields to the opportunity management using Easy enhancement workbench(EEWB) so i need to upload data to standard fields and customizing fields also using Bapi BAPI_OPPORTUNITY_CREATEMULTI.Is there any possibility without extending bapi and what is CUSTOMER_H & CUSTOMER_I structure .Please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member214709
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to upload the data for Partner and Sales Prospect fields using BAPI_OPPORTUNITY_CREATEMULTI whereas all the other header and item fields are getting uploaded. Kindly suggest solution for this issue.

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joost,

In the Customer header structure and item structure i didnt find any fields which belongs to my customized fields for passing values to the fields.Please help me out .Thank you.

Regards,

B.Nageswara Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are right, the customer H/I look kinda strange in the BAPI_OPPORTUNITY_CREATEMULTI FM.

Either you use the CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN to create your opportunities, here you will also find the customer_h/I tables already containing the Z fields you created through EEWB. (The order_maintain FM is the generic FM to create any transaction in CRM)

Or, if you really want to use the BAPI_OPPORTUNITY_CREATEMULTI take a look at following post

Here some customer fields are also updated/created.

Regards,

Joost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The CUSTOMER_H and CUSTOMER_I structures of the BAPI_OPPORTUNITY_CREATEMULTI are used to store the values of your Z fields you created through EEWB.

CUSTOMER_H = Header Z data

CUSTOMER_I = Item Z data

So, you don't have to extend the bapi, just fill the structures (CUSTOMER_H/I) with your Z values and you're done!

Do a "where-used" on BAPI_OPPORTUNITY_CREATEMULTI to get some example coding how to use this bapi.

Hope this helps,

Reward points if useful!

Joost