cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO workflow does not complete (workflow hanging)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I successfully activated the Workflow for PO release. However, the workflow stops at the step <b>Release Purchase Order Effected</b>. It has a <b>Ready</b> status and says it has no agent.

But when I checked this step, the agent encoded is the WF Initiator Expression and the Agent Assignment for the Task Properties is General Task. Am I missing something here?

Please help me on this.

Points will be granted.

Regards,

Reymar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you change the agent assignment today? If so, please update the task index buffer and refresh the organisation environment in the user's Business Workplace.

This has been discussed so many times before I am surprised you didn't find the answer when searching for already answered questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have figured out what's the cause of the problem.

There has been no changes in the agent assignment, so, SWU_OBUF is not needed.

The workflow hangs and states that there is no agent for the step in Ready status because the workflow was deactivated after the Release step. I think this has been deactivated by the system because there were errors that occured (perhaps in the container bindings).

The workflow template I used, together with the tasks, were copied from the standard template WS20000075.

Are there any procedure to just easily check the bindings?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As of now no short cut but sometimes I follow this method.

I check the where used list of container element and that gives me an idea whether the container element is binded or not )))

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reymar,

Did you check if the WF initiator is a user?

Regards,

Martin