cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Excise Duty Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My clients requirement is to have AED in pricing based on Basic amount and it should be manual, So i have configured in pricing with account key EXD.

In VKOA i have maintained G/L account for Customer & Material Account assignment groups for account key EXD.

But when i create billing document, in accounting document there is no line item of AED.i.e, no accounting entry is generated for AED.

please suggest what should i check.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in billing doc goto envionment---revenue accnt determination analysis. you will get which all conditions have hit accoutn and on wat acc seq. also make sure that you have not marked the cond as statistic in ur pricing procedure.

saurabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ullas

Apart from the suggestion given by others, you should also check in V/06 for the respective condition whether you have maintained "C" in the field "Manual entries".

If not, maintain "C" here.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

Thank u for your reply , As u said i have already maintained that but it is not working,

AED is displaying in pricing but accounting is not generated for add exc. duty.

please suggest.

Thanks in advance

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ullas

For me, there are only two options through which we can decide whether the value to flow in accounting or not.

One is in pricing procedure V/08, if you select tick mark in "Statistics", value will not flow in accounting and if you untick in this column, then value will flow in accounting.

The other option is in V/06, under the tab "Control data 2", there is a field "Rel.Acc.Assig".

If you leave the field blank, account assignment is performed in the usual way.

If you enter the indicator B, the system includes the accounting indicator in the account assignment process. The information from the condition record is forwarded to Controlling with the classification "accounting indicator". The system links the condition record to the underlying billing document item to find the accounting indicator that has been assigned to a particular transaction.

In the standard system, the condition type KBM1 is set up for use in transactions involving an accounting indicator.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi