cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO LINK THE Z PRINT PROGRAM TO STANARD TRANSACTION F.27....Please Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am developing the object from scratch.I need to display account statement for a particular period.It will be executed from F.27 transaction.This one related to FI Module.

I have a selection screen for print program.configuration also has been done for print program and form .But i don't know how to link the print program to the transaction F.27.weather i have to write any form routines suggest me.

Here my doubt is

when i am executing from transaction (f.27) if i give the input values in the f.27 selection-screen ,how my select statement in the print program gets the data for the input values entered in the f.27.Please help me .this is urgent.

it will be great if you answer me soon.

rewards

anu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thre is a Customization point for that, Transaction <b>OB78</b>

<i>Assign Programs for Correspondence Types

In this activity, you define the print program and the selection variant corresponding to each correspondence type. The selection variant is used when printing the requested correspondence.

Correspondence Print program

Payment notices RFKORD00

Account statements RFKORD10

Bill/exch.charges statements RFKORD20

Internal documents RFKORD30

Individual letters RFKORD40

Document extracts RFKORD50

Customer statement RFKORD11

You can distinguish your specifications by company code. This is usually necessary for companies with several company codes, since you also enter the printer on which you want your correspondence to be issued in the selection variant.

Activities

Specify the name of the print program and the required variant for each correspondence type.

You can create the variant using the configuration function. Select Goto -> Maintain variant.

Additional information

You can find further information on the selection variants in the sections for the individual types of correspondence.</i>

Regards

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most of the FI config is done by the functional consultant, you may not see the FI related form linking in NACE tcode, contact your functional team they will do it for you.

If still want check this below tcodes

FBBP - Maintain Acct Determination Config.

FBMP - Maintain Dunning Procedure

FBTP - Maintain Text Determin.Configuration

FBZA - Display Pmnt Program Configuration

FBZP - Maintain Pmnt Program Configuration

FD02CORE - Maintain customer

FDIC - Maintain Currency Translation Type

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

From the functional side all configurations has been done and they created variant also.

i have written the select statement like this.

SELECT BLDAT

XBLNR

WAERS

DMBTR

MWSKZ

FROM BSIK

INTO TABLE IT_BSID

WHERE LIFNR EQ P_VENDOR.

• AND BLDAT LE P_DATE

AND BUKRS = P_BUKRS.

Here P_VENDOR ,P_DATE,P_BUKRS are the print program selection screen fields.when we execute the transaction it will not display the print program selection screen.then

how this select statement will get the data for the input values entered in the transaction F.27.

please reply me

Anu