Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello..

I'm sendin IDOC from SAP to XI..

I configured ALE set up in SAP..and IDX1,IDX2 in XI.

In ID i created sender communication channel for biz system..but..when i'm triggering idoc from we19..i'm getting error in sm58 ..

error is "Use IDOC Adapter for FM IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS This is not supported"....

In adapter monitor channel is in green.

Can any body tell me what might be the wrong?

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this weblog:

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/07/25/reposting-idocs-instead-of-recreating--for-testing-purpose-xi

Recipient: <b>PORT</b> give the name of your port which uses the RFC dest pointing to your XI Server

(have you tested the destination in <b>SM59</b>? is it working?)

<b>then do the step 3</b>

"Next click on the the 'Standard outbound processing' tab at the top. And then enter the number of IDocs you want to generate."

Do this <b>exactly as in this weblog</b> and check if it's working

Regards,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply..

i created port and rfc(working) in R/3 poitning to XI...

in we19 i used ..

1)receiver port as r/3 port .

2)receiver logical system -XI

3)sender logical system -R/3

then i used std outbound process.

In idx1 i created port with sapDxx(xx-system number).then IDX2..

should i do any thing more?

Thanks..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same "Use IDOC Adapter for FM IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS...." message which implies that the system thinks I am doing inbound when I am really doing an outbound IDoc to XI. I followed the guides and seem to have everything set up properly.

My idoc also appears fine. When I change my XI rfcDestination to an EDI System rfcDestination (just to test), the ORDRSP outbound idoc goes to the edi system fine.

Was there a resolution anyone could share?

I created my own new post named "Inbound Function Module SM58 Error in Outbound R3->XI->file Scenario" since this one is closed and may not get viewed.

Message was edited by: Keith Wendel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

Please use this trouble shoot guide from SAP.scroll down after the flowchart and follow all the steps again and try to troubleshoot, hope you will get some results.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

Also use this weblog,

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

This may narrowdown your scope to troubleshoot.

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

Incase you are still facing the error, you please use these two guides,

"sending an idoc through xi failed"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

And the weblog,

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your control record in the IDoc has inbound, i think the field name is OUTMOD.

Set 1 for outbound, 2 for inbound.

If that is not the problem, compare your control record with an existing outbound idoc only.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created receivercommunication channel for my biz system....

Thankx..