cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI posting not allowed to post - internal order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

I try to post one entry through internal order. But system gives error message that FI posting not allowed for internal order. How to allow to post FI transaction?

govind.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Govindraj,

Please go the control tab in the order master. (tcode ko02)In this please check the status of the order. If the order is already released, please click on the icon "allowed transactions" and check what all transactions are alloed.

You should have an entry "RFBU:FI Postings" in the order master in allowed transactions.Also check on tcode KOV2 for details.

If u want to release Go to t.code: KO02 and enter the internal order no and click on control data screen, here u required to change the status from CRTD to Release(by click on release button) and save the data, then u can able to post the transaction.

Some times internal orders has been created but not released , if it is not released, system won't allow you to post any transaction by using this internal order. If this internal order has been released, then u r able to post the document by using this internal order.

Hope this helps. Please do award points if found useful.

Ranjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

Thank you. it is working fine.

govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govindraj,

I have 2 internal orders with REL status. Allowed transactions are LKZS and LVMS.

IO1 : It is allowing FI postings

IO2 : Disallowing postings

Any suggestions?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

In continuation to my earlier reply, RFBU: FI Postings is also allowed.

BR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

Can You send the detailed system error what u r getting

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check out the status of the of the internal order.. I beileve it shd be in the released mode to allow FI postings

Thanks

ankur