cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB03 problem, looks simple but tricky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Go to FB03, click document list, give company code, fiscal year, execute.

It shows a list of docs.

Go to change layout and select “reference” from column set and add to displayed columns. Go to “display” tab and select “print out with date, title and page number”.

Select “user specific” and “default setting” check boxes and save the layout.

Come out the screen and execute FB03 again and select the lay out which you saved and go to change layout and then to the display tab. There you will find the “print out with date, title and page number” <b>unchecked</b>. (But it was actually checked and saved).

Please explain why this is happening and suggest me solution.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T.code FB00 "Doc display" tab page may help you.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try settings

Manage

And make your changes and save it as the global setting.

It should work then.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sri,

this is some problem with the ALV functionality (not with FB03), I tried with other ALV lists and realised that it works the same way (i. e. doesn't 'remember' that it was ticked in). I checked OSS as well, but no result. Looks like that you have to live with it...

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

The user says:

This issue first came up after the upgrade when the date printed stopped appearing on his FB03 reports. We found the check box on the display tab of the change layout screen and it properly caused the data to appear at the top of the report. However, when we tried to save that setting with the layout, we were not successful.

he says when he could do it befor, why not now?

Please help.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sri,

I cannot help further, you have to turn to OSS for such questions.

ec