Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i know font and text color used for smartforms.

but i donot know about can or cannot be font and text color used for sapscript?

Reply me soon now.....

Thanks & Regards,

s.suresh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SAP Scripts you can not use font colors, thats possible in SMARTForms.

Regards

Gopi

5 REPLIES 5

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SAP Scripts you can not use font colors, thats possible in SMARTForms.

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can only use colours in smartforms . u can't in scripts.

Assign points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The list below shows the print control keywords that have been are used in the SAP System in list printing.

Print controls are inserted in list output with the ABAP FORMAT and PRINT-CONTROL statements. List output is handled differently by the System depending upon whether a list is printed as it is being generated or directly from the display screen. If printed upon generation, then both PRINT-CONTROL and FORMAT print controls are used. If from the display, then only FORMAT print controls are used.

FORMAT and PRINT-CONTROL both use a variety of "built-in" print controls, print controls which are accessed by way of FORMAT or PRINT-CONTROL arguments. PRINT-CONTROL also offers the FUNCTION argument, with which any print control defined in the SAP spool system can be inserted into the output data.

Note that SAPscript uses its own private set of print controls when it formats text for output. These print controls are listed separately: SAP script Print Controls.

Standard ABAP Print Controls for List Printing

ABAP Statement

Print Controls Used by this Statement

FORMAT

For more information, see the ABAP User?s Guide

COL<xx>: Set list colors for color and halftone printing (SWIN driver and Microsoft Windows printers).

The FORMAT statement and associated COL<xx> print controls supersede color setting with PRINT-CONTROL and CO00<n>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating a paragraph format in smartstyle, select the color in which you want to print.

Not in Sapscript, but it is possible in SmartForms

You can find the color option in the font tab.

After creating this smartstyle. Assign this smartstyle in your smartform. Now select this paragraph format for the text which are displaying in the smartform.

go to font tab -> take color option.

create smart style -> give this style to ur smart form.

for ur text -> select this para format.

Please give me reward point if it is helpful answers

Murali Poli

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

But In SAP Scripts you can' t use font colors.