Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

i have two queries

1) In Asset explorer what is difference between column of "fiscal year start" and "Change" Column.

2)What is requirement of a revaluation measure in AR29N . what is its purpose?

thnaks

tanuja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After doing all the above configuration given in link and executing revaluation through AR 29N i am getting below error

Reversal in different fiscal year is not allowed

How this error can be solved?

Thanks

tanuja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naik,

For the Asset explorer <b>AW01N</b> u can see the detail report and also for each evey month how much is the depreciation amount. The fiscal year start is from when the Deprecation started.

Check out this link adn follow the steps

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata//EN/54/ed813ee3d32b44e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

also u have to do some changes in IMG OABN, OAYR

Check the required settings ... let me know if you have any questions

You can revaluate asset in tcode <b>AR29</b> or <b>AR29N</b>, for that to happen you need to do some config changes

You need to do the confin in Asset Accounting> Special Valuation> Revauation of Fixed Assets> Revaluation for the Balance Sheet> Determine Depreciation Areas

You also need to complete the other config also here. Also maintain accounts in AO90 for revaluation Tab in Balance sheet and Depreciation for the asset class.

You need to check the doxes against the Area you want to Revaluate.

Use T-coe ABAW to post the values to the asset. You can also post values through AR29 if you check the check box for Create Posting Sessions.

Assign points if useful

Regards

Ranjit