Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory status

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've got problem relate to inventory status report where the item availability is only 50 pieces meanwhile stock is 700 pieces, ordered 50 pieces and committed is 0.

What could the causes be ? TIA

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Let us know here the version of SAP B1 you are currently using since the problem could be related to setting before run the inventory status which it means your database has been error or not, but my idea is to escalate it to SAP support or upgrading the patch level to the latest one in the server stand alone (using dummy database) and check if problem resolved, after that, you upgrade the original database that currently use. do not forget to back up before upgrade the patch level.

Rgds,

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jimmy,

Tks for your reply. I am usingSAP B1 2004A SP 00 PL 32. I would like to upgrade PL first and if it still fails, esclating it to SAP. I will come back again to tell the result.

SA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats really strange? Could be a corruption.

After doing a Database backup you may Run the Restore Item Balances utility under Administration > Utilities > Restore

This could fix it but consult SAP Support before doing this.

ALSO PLEASE BE WARNED, SAP SUPPORT STATES

<b>Do not run any of the restore functions yourself. It might damage your database permanently. Restore should be undertaken only with the explicit instruction and assistance of SAP Business One support consultant.</b>

Suda

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

Nice to have your answer but I am not sure to restore since it is 24 hours SAP B1 operation in our company.

Rgds,