cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legend of Exceptions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN Community,

Do you know if it is possible to have a legened of the defined exceptions in WAD.

Similar to a chart legend, but a legend of the exception colours that are defined as part of the exception.

Thanks.

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simon,

Yes it's possible with a pit of elbow grease!

I don't know html but here's how we do it.

What we do is create a table in MS Word with legend value ranges in each cell, colour the background of the cell the same as the legend range Bad 9 - Green 1 etc value. Save the document as a web page and then execute it in the Browser. All you do then is find the html code on this document and paste it into your template.

Regards

Gill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gill,

Thank you for your reply.

We actually suspected as much but just wanted to confirm we are not missing anything in the WAD.

Thanks again.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gill,

Recently, I have the same case. I have to display exceptions as legend. You've said, after find the html code on the document all we do is then paste it into the WAD template. How should I paste it? Do I need to use Custom Extension Web Item? Which means, I create an ABAP class first that makes it possible to display HTML?

Thanks a lot

Erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that is pretty much possible. You can just include that html code to display the legend, if I understood your question properly.