Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Issue With Sales Document Type in BW.

Dear Experts,

I am facing an Issue with Sales Document Type(Object name is 0DOC_TYPE).

when i am loading data from R/3 to BW It is converting Sales Document type as follow

Sales Document Type in R/3 Sales Document Type in BW

-

-

OR TA

CR G2

DR L2

I check with an ABAPer and he told that there is conversion exit for this Object so that's why it is converting when sending to BW. But the user wants to see in Report same as it is in R/3 like OR, CR DR ... etc.

I have done some investigation and found that the conversion exit (CONVERSION_EXIT_AUART_INPUT and CONVERSION_EXIT_AUART_OUTPUT) are converting the values based in the table TAUUM

The staructure of TAUUM is

MANDT(Client) SPRAS(Language) AUART(Sales document type (not converted) AUART_SPR(Language key for sales document type)

and values are

100 E TA OR

100 E G2 CR

etc....

The same Conversion exits(CONVERSION_EXIT_AUART_INPUT and CONVERSION_EXIT_AUART_OUTPUT) and table TAUUM are available in BW as well. So i thought I can Use InfoObject 0DOC_TYPE by changing it's conversion Routine as AUART(which runs based on the above mentioned conversion exits).

but the the problem is table TAUUM(Pool Table) does't have any data in BW.

So can anyone tell me is there any option to load data into table TAUUM from R/3 or any other option to solve this issue.

Your ideas will really help's me.

Thanks in advance,

Dara.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Why u want to convert the data from OR to TA and again convert it back? you can simply remove the conversion exit at R/3 and BW so that values will be posted as it is from R/3 to BW

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question