cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Human interaction process using BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to create Human interaction process using BPM?

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sara,

u read these link.

SOA and Human Interaction

http://www.theenterprisearchitect.eu/archive/2007/04/11/SOA_and_Human_Interaction

and Human interaction

http://www.mkpress.com/hi/

Regards

BILL

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for doing this, in BPM make a sync call to the reciver abd based on the reciver use switch case in BPM and based on the true or false use the control steps.

If you want any more clarification then expalin the sceanrio.

Thanks

sudhir sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For doing this sceanrio Doctor will send the report to the insurance company for approval with the help of of website now here our XI system will conected this website take the data or information and sendit to the insurance company via sync mode means reponce will be sent back to doctor.

No need to use BPM.

Thanks

sudhir sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

I have to do Health care domain application. In some of the scenario I have to wait for the previous responses, then only I can go ahead with the further process. So, I have to implement it with BPM.

Regards

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sara

<b>

Check under Business Workflow of the BPM for the below functionaly</b>

1)Design, execute and monitor processes within applications

2)Apply standard business rules

3)Business events

4) Human interaction

send me a mail will send you a pdf , just go through that

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to do the below scenario.

Doctor submits a request for PriorAuthorization to the insurance company, and then an Insurance Analyst “approves” or “rejects” the request. A response message is sent back to the doctor with the appropriate information, including a rejection reason if applicable. Here Insurance Company is Human interaction process(Through some frontend forms).

Is it possible with BPM?

Regards

Sara

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

An insurance analyst has access only access to the backend, not to XI. So send the message to the backend, start a workflow here and send a message back.

You can use ABAP proxy to implement this.

In PI 7.1 there will be human interaction in BPM, but this requires a user in the PI system and is useful only for administrators, as there are no application data in PI which enables the user to decide, whether he should approve or reject the request.

In PI 3.0/7.0 there is no user interaction in BPM.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sara

can you plz elobrate the word human interaction . means what exactly is your requirments so that we can help you out.

Thanks

sudhir sharma