cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDHO QUERRY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I wanted to make a particular field mandatory in shdo , and you good people out in there helped me do it , i want some documents or link where in i can just go through the docs so that can understand teh process in it ,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in shd0, chhose the transaction code....choose the transaction variant if ne...then goto the screen variant tab.....type the screen variant u have to create or chnage...chhose the programa nd screen (you can get it from teh status option in the system menu). fill in the data and then the system prompts you to make this data mandatory or supressed. save the variant.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

follwo this link

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/67/232037ebf1cc09e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm">transaction & screen varaint</a>

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/67/232037ebf1cc09e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm">screen varaint</a>

regards,

Arunprasad

Message was edited by:

arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont want to configure screen variants , i just want to make soem modification liek making fields mandatory , uneditable etc , for that kindly explain the steps where in can do by creating my own variant i dont want to use the standard ones , pls guide me in detailed steps , would eb thankfull

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Variant Transactions</b>

A transaction with a variant can have its own transaction code, which you can then use to execute the transaction with the appropriate variant.

To create a variant transaction, proceed as follows:

SHD0->Choose Goto in menu bar--> click Create vari. trans. from the initial transaction variant maintenance screen.

Enter a transaction name and corresponding short text. Transaction type Variant transaction is already set. The following screen already contains default values for the name of the calling transaction, the variant name, and the client-specific or cross-client variant checkbox.

Save your entries.

<b>Example:</b>

Variant ABC has been defined for transaction Z000. We now want to create the variant transaction ZVAR.

Name of the new transaction: ZVAR

Name of the calling transaction: Z000

Name of the variant: ABC

Transaction ZVAR starts transaction Z000 with variant ABC.

If the variant specified for a variant transaction does not exist (in the current client), then the calling transaction will be started without variant.

The baove is the procedure for creating transcation varinat

Procedure for making field mandatory in a transcation:

Example: Suppose u want to make a field man in transcation VA01

Shd0-> tcode:VA01> transcation variant: BUS2032> click ikon With processing which is on the top> this will take u the screen where u find alll fields which is avilable in VA01--> there u control the fields

hope this helpsu, if not revert

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun ,

well how to add up a particular screen , i mean in a particular screen , for example i want to make the tax indicator field mandatory in the cin detail , and the screen number is 200, how do i start in sdh0 , pls guide me , it would be helpful if u can kindly guide me in detailed stpes , cos i dont want to make an error in this cos as you know any changes in screen variants it leads to major erro, pls guide me on this "how to mak ethe field tax indicator mandatory in cin detail"

regards