Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payments made to vendor against the PO should appear in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply

is there is any possibliy so that i can see the vendor down payment and the other progreesive payments made to vendor. Also i want to link the payments made to vendor i.e what all payments is made to vendor aganist the PO should appear in PO in the same fashion as downpayment appears.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When u are creating the down payment request or down payment, enter the purchase order number. Once the payment is effected this will reflect in your PO history. This is a standard functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply

my downpayments made against PO is coming ok.I am talking about the payments made to vendor not using the t.code what we are using for downpayment.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you will be making all the progressive payment also through down payment request- down payment route. If the payments are made through this route certainly all the payments will be tracked in PO history. Pl let me know whether I have understood ur question properly. If it is not answered can you elaborate ur question further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanksfor reply

But if i am not doing the progressive payment thru downpayments but thru other trancation then how this will be shown.Another point of concern is that if i am doing the payments F-53 then will i can get the downpayment history from for a particular PO .This is required as finanace guy wants to know how much advance and progressive payment i have made to my vendor against particular PO .

Need your help and suggestion

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.