cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what appkication to link in NACE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i just customize my cheque printing script, and done with it. however, i need to link it to the output for printing in NACE. but i were unable to find which application to link to..

can any one teach me how to find it?

thanks you very much for the help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To link your cheque printing you cannot use nace tcode, usually this cheque printing configuration is done by functional consultant.

Here are the steps, goto TCODE FBZP,

click button payment methods in company code.

Identify your company code from the list, for ex: MY01(note it may vary)

double Click on payment method C, next to your company code

Now you will be taken to a new screen, click on form data.

Give your form name, next to form for payment transfer medium...

On the top right hand corner you will see payment method for country, click on it and in payment medium frame, give your payment medium program

I guess your question is answered.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks you very much. but can you explain, what is the different for this with NACE? aren't NACE a place for printing?

can you explain both this?

so does this mean, i enter my script program name as what you stated below, then it will print base on my new customized script? thanks

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NACE is replication of config, what all changes you make in NACE config will be reflected in the config

Ex: SPRO--> sales and Distribution --> basic Functions --> output control --> output determination --> output determination using condition technique --> maintain output type determination for billing documents --> maintain output types(this is how functional peope does)

coming to technical stuff we use NACE tcode directly...

And coming back to FI, output type are not provided at NACE tcode, as all everything is done in config level since company code is taken into consideration and some additional setting vaires basing on company code level.

I guess, it is clear.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, you advice help me a lot. really appreciate. thanks

Answers (0)