cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Email address in XI Alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have successfully added my SAP userid in Fixed Receipients list, which delivers XI Alert message in my XI Alert Inbox. As my email id is maintained in SU01, I am also recieving the XI Alert email as well.

I would like to be delievered, the same XI Alert email, to other person's email ids as well. However, these users may not necessarily be having a SAP userid.

Is this possible? If yes, how?

Thanks and Regards,

Sachin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI have look on these links

For email alerts

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2005/12/24/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part-2

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2006/02/20/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part-3

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/14/alert-management--improving-monitoring-of-your-landscape

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--step-by-step

You have to do SMTP Configuration for EMail and SMS.....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/af/73563c1e734f0fe10000000a114084/content.htm

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i don't think its possible coz the alerts pick up the e-mail address from SU01 and since they dont have SAP ID they wont be in SU01.

one way around can be to create a dummy SAP login ID and also a e-mail ID for that,now this e-mail ID will have a distribution list which can forward mails to anybody irrespective of him having SAP id or not

Thanx

Aamir