Dump for custom planning books in SDP94
We are having a fresh SCM APO 5.0 installation. We used to get a dump whenbever the SDP 94 transaction was executed. We found a SAP note 889989 and applied. Now the problem is it is dumping for any other planning book except the standard SAP delivered ones when the SDP94 transaction is executed. I found a note 498861 but does it help?
Here is the dump:
Runtime Errors MESSAGE_TYPE_X
Date and Time 10/10/2007 16:39:31
The current application triggered a termination with a short dump.
The current application program detected a situation which really
should not occur. Therefore, a termination with a short dump was
triggered on purpose by the key word MESSAGE (type X).
Short text of error message:
Control Framework : Error processing control
Long text of error message:
An error occurred when the system tried to process the commands
from the Automation Queue on the presentation server.
There are several possible reasons for this:
- The installation of the SAP GUI on the presentation server is
faulty or obsolete.
- There is an error in the application program
- There is an error in the SAPGUI or an integrated control
1. Make sure that you have imported the appropriate Support
Package, the current kernel, and GUI patch for the release of your
2. Check whether the error occurs locally on one or a few PCs, or
generally on all PCs. Note whether the error only occurs for some
users, for example because of a specific Customizing setting.
If it only occurs locally, this suggests an installation problem
with the PC. Check the installation; if necessary, reinstall thesoftware. In the dump, search for the SY-MSGLI field, since it may
point to the cause of the error.
3. Activate the Automation Trace (in accordance with SAP Note
4.Start the transaction and continue until the screen immediately
before the dump.
5. From the System -> Utilities menu, choose Autom. Queue,
The status bar of the GUI displays the text:
"Automation synchron flush mode on"
6. If you now proceed with the application, the short dump will
display the ABAP call that caused the error; the Automation Trace
will contain the error on the presentation server.
7. If necessary, load the short dump and trace files on to
sapservX, so that SAP can analyze them.
Trigger Location of Runtime Error
Module type (FUNCTION)
Module Name AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH
Can any one suggest me a solution please?
Hi this is a classic GUI issue...try installing the GUI again!