cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into Integration Directory / Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I can't log on to Integration Directory nor Repository with user PISUPER (which I could some days ago) and I get the error: "Authorization error; unknown user name or incorrect password".

I still CAN log in via the Easy Access with the same user/password.

Any ideas? Why cant I log on to java but not to ABAP?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I finally found another thread and did the last thing that was suggested there: I stopped and started the instance and it worked.

Sometimes doing the unthinkable works !

Message was edited by:

Hans Hahn

Message was edited by:

Hans Hahn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

1. Login into XI and use Tcode <b>SU01</b> then enter the user name "PISUPER" and then press the lock/unlock button, if user will be locked u can unlock it and then u can try to login into xi. But if still it doesn't work then..

2. Tcode <b>SU01</b>, after entering the user name press the change/edit button, then come to <b>logon data tab</b> and give some pasword (some temp password e.g. pass123). Now press save button and just logout.

3. Now login into XI (ABAP not IR, ID) with user "PISUPER" and enter the password pass123, it will ask to change the password, change the password.

4. Now you logon to browser (portal) to login into IR & ID with changed (same password which you have entered in XI-ABAB) password.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in transaction su01 if the user PISUPER is locked .

Unlock it ...