cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not use CRM's expert tool to delete all BPs from an attribute set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is my first posting, so please be patient.

In CRM version 4.0, I am unable to delete an attribute set when there are no attributes tied to the attribute set.

Here's the history:

1. Using transaction CRMD_PROF_TEMPL, I select the attribute set (which has no attributes assigned to it) then click on the delete icon. I receive a message that says 'Attribute set xxx still contains buisness partners'

2. I then use transaction CRMD_MKT_TOOLS (Delete all business partners from an attribute set). I select the attribute set, then executed on-line. The results of the display log say "Assignment does not exist or is not valid on" . When I executed this in batch, the job log looks like it ran fine.

3. I then go back into transaction CRMD_MKT_TOOLS and try again, only to receive the message 'Attribute set xxx still contains buisness partners'.

4. I am able to remove the association between business partners and attribute sets using CRMD_MKT_TOOLS O N L Y when the attribute set has attributes assined. This problem only exists when the attribute set is empty!!!

Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OOPS.. Step 3 should refer to transaction CRMD_PROF_TEMPL not transactin CRMD_MKT_TOOLS