cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not All Fields are Displayed in RSA3 for a Generic Extractor ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a created a Generic Extarctor based on a View and enhanced the Extract Structure with 3 ZZ Fields. Now it has 26 fields with width of 273. In RSA3, I could see inly 12 fields with width of 147 only.

<b>No</b> field has checked as HIDE in DataSource.

I have checked <b>Settings</b> --> <b>Layout</b> --> <b>Current</b>, there are <b>NO</b> columns in Hidden Fields box which is on right side. All fields are there in left side box under Line 1.

I could see all the fields in ROOSFIELD table for this DataSource.

When I copy it into Spreadsheet from RSA3, I could see all the fields with data including ZZ fields (Appended Fields).

What is the problem and how could I fix it, PLEASE ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Venkat,

Message was edited by:

Venkat Kodi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi at all,

I had the same Problem. I could not see all columns in RSA3 for a (generic) extractor. There was no horizontal scroll bar at the bottom.

BUT when you make a right click (inside the table) and choose 'Unfreeze columns' a scroll bar will appear at the bottom. Now you can scroll to all of your columns in the data source.

Best regards

J. Knoeckl

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is one of the most useful comments I have ever read on SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you see the fields in rsa6 tcode?

let me know...

Regards

Sanju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju,

I could see all the fields in RSA6 and I could see <b>after</b> copying into Spreadsheet from RSA3, but I can't see directly in RSA3.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Venkat

normally when you run extractor checker in rsa3 you've got a list. for this step i assume you have it .

then when you have your list displayed you have icones above you have one icone with yellow and white, depending on the tweak of your gui, clic on it.

there you will be able to see and select the missing fields you want to see by selecting them from the right panel (availbable fields) column to the left (your selection)

hope you got it

regards

Boujema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boujema,

Are you talking about 'Current' icon in RSA3 ?

I have already mentioned on Current icon (Settings --> Layout --> Current) that there are NO fields in Hidden Fields box which is on right side.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat

i talk about the small icon looking like an envelope

regards

Boujema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boujema,

If you move the cursor over the icon then you could see the text of that icon.

The icon like envelope is for 'Mail Recipient'. The icon before that is for 'Current'.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

sorry for late response.

Anyway did you solve your issue.

Forget about the icon now and check again in ROOSFIELD table and check if the missing field for selection has any parameter value. If so (shoudl be a P value ) then maintain it and put a blank value save the changes.

this should solve your issue.

hope this could help you

regards

Boujema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Increase your list display width to 1023 and scroll to left you shd see all fields..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manga,

<b>Settings</b> --> <b>Layout</b> --> <b>Current</b>, the List width is 273 (Total number of bytes for all fields).

How can I increase the list display width to 1023, PLEASE ??

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in ur datasrc check the selection box near ur fields to see them in rsa3

Message was edited by:

Gokul Muthuswamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gokul,

Sorry. You are WRONG. If we want a field in 'InfoPackage' selection then ONLY we will check that field in 'Selection box' of the DataSource.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Check you might have some fields checked as Hide in Data source

Thanks

Tripple k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tripple k,

<b>NO</b> field has checked as HIDE in DataSource.

Thanks,

Venkat.