cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epayables

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are looking to implement an epayables solution for specific vendors. These vendors would have a special payment method. This is a process where AP would enter the invoice in the system & when the payment run is done for this payment method would create a file in a specific format to send to an outside agency to make payments to our vendors. Then once a month, the outside agency will bill us for all of the payments they have made to our vendors. We are wondering if anyone else is doing this process & if so, what program are you using to create the specific file layout to send the outside agency?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

I know your post from 2007 re: ePayables solution with B of A is quite long ago, but in the off chance that you do get this email from me, I'd be interested in hearing how your situation turned out.

Did your company ever decide to sign up with B of A and, if so, how did you tackle the outbound file 'build' after the F110 payment run?

We're also looking into this ePayables, so I was just curious about your experiences with it!

Thanks, in advance, for your time.

Regards,

Suzanne

thomas_erbacher2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suzanne,

we are now going to implement the BofA ePayables solution and I wonder if you have a working solution already. Did you create a new tree from scratch or did you use something existing?

Best regards

Thomas