Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Retrieving Selection-Screen Button Variables

Hello,

Im currently doing a modification to a custom HR/Payroll report. I changed the report type to 1_MHR001 because I wanted the selections screen to include the 'Org. Structure' button, in order to allow easier hierarchical selection. The problem is that I need to make a comparison between the selected Organizational Units and a custom field, but I am not able to retrieve the values entered by the user. If you take a look at the image bellow, you'll see a blue square (covering the Organizational Unit field in the 'get PERNR' selection fields) and a red square (covering the top 'Org. Structure' button).

<a href="http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=selscreenil8.png">Image of the selection screen...</a>

I can get the Organizational Unit values (pnporgeh) but I can't get to the values that are input by the user after pressing the 'Org. Structure' button. I thought they'd be placed in the same variable, but they are not.

How do I access those values? In what variable are they stored? How can I get that information (for future reference) ?

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question