Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Indirect Role Assignment through HR ORG Distribution Model with ALE

0 Kudos

1) When i assigned indirect (position level security) roles in CUA(SolMan) using pfcg click on organization managment to position after that i did user comparsion but i can not see user id in user tab.

2) If personel no is not the same as infotype 0105 assigned user, How do you check your Indirect role assignment If you are using soultion manger. We dont have PA20, PA30, PA48 t-codes in soulution mangers.our CUA a in Soultion manger .

Help is greately appericiated. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farukh,

How did u migrate the org strcuture from HR to CUA(solMan).

How are you able to see the roles from the chid system in CUA system i.e in PFCG. ( Generally they are available only to assign to the users in SU01)

Did you create the roles from the child system in CUA.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

I created HR_ORG structure(HRMD_ABA) in dev (HR system-Sending system) and add filters according to help.sap document, generate partner profile using we20. After that I transfered org structure in CAU (SolMan-Non HR systems- Receving system) using ALE run (Run SA38 -RHALEINI) i think its working.

Composite roles are reside in Dev (HR-system), For indirect roles assignment (position level security) i created composit role just only roles name and description with out tcodes and auth object in CUA (SolMan -Non HR system).

For test position assigment, I run pfcg in CUA(SolMan) click on organization management select position and click indirect roles assignment after that i did user comparsion but i cant not see users id in user assignment. Please let me know any helpful Suggession. Thanks for ur quick response..