cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while accessing IW33

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to dispaly an order through IW33, but it is not getting displayed because of duplicate operation in the order. Could any body suggest the ethical way for deletion operation from the order?

Regards

Saurabh

P.S : The error is coming while accessing IW32 also.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

vcvxcv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i'm facing at the same error,

on the market place there's some notes concerning how to repare the orders,

but do you know if there's some note to solve the problem? I mean at the creation/modification of order ?

tks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error id and number?

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message No:C2327

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the long text??

NA C2327

Text

Inconsistent data: &1, duplicate entry &2

Diagnosis

Processing had to be canceled due to inconsistent master data or order data. The system found duplicate entries for object (abbreviation meaning, see below).

System Response

Processing for this order was canceled.

Procedure

For inconsistent order data, the order number is given. For inconsistent routings, the plan number is given.

Inconsistent order data

The order number and master data explosion date is given. Examine the order in the order information system in the object overview, and display all objects. You might be able to see the duplicate objects here. Try and find out the origins of the duplicate entries, then contact SAP to resolve the inconsistency.

Inconsistent routing

The plan type, plan number, plan alternative, and explosion date are given. Correct the routing and perform a check for the routing. If there are inconsistent relationships (object R), generate these again in the recipe and make sure that they are not recursive.

Objects

Abbreviation Object Data given for object

A Order Order number

3 Item Item number and material number

S Sequence Sequence type and sequence number

O Operation Operation number

U Suboperation Operation number and suboperation number

M Component Material number

R Relationships Operation/Phase

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I checked it. But this doesnt resolve my issue. I want to know how to delete the duplicate entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Had this error been solved. I need the solution also. Had encountered this & do not know how to overcome it.

Thanks,

David Tan