cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending External Sends, INVS & ORD acks to several email addresses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to send several External sends AT THE SAME TIME to several email addresses

We have SP as the main email addresses and ZA added as a partner function for purchasing which can hold another email address and ZI which can hold another.

But when I set up a condition record against a customer with SP external send (5) and then try to set up another condition record for the same customer but to a different partner type (ZA) for example, it tells me condition already exists

I Know that i can RESEND using repeat output on VF02 , but a few people ., companies are asking for CC emailed orders/ Invoices, - so ideally I am wanting to send two Invoices to two different email addresses at once

Please help

Thanks

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tony,

I would define your outputs as print outputs and modify your print(driver) program to convert OTF to PDF and then use SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 to send this PDF as an attachment to any number of recipients (you can either maintain the lis of e-mails in your own table or you can define contact persons for your customer and assign e-mails to these contact persons)

I would suggest you check the following link for more info :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Ask Your Abaper to create new Table.Ex., ZCustemail.

Once create Table, if you want to send mails to multiple persons,that persons mail ids must be maintained in this table.

Then once you create the Order or Invoice and save the mails goes to all the persons who ever Mail Ids are Maintained in the New Z Table.

Hope this Clarifies and Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you give me more details on this Ztable please ?- am still confused, thought it would have been more simpler than that

What needs to be held in it ?

Do you have an example, ?

Does this then need to be read by a specific print program ?

Thanks

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Yes it is possible to send servral mail to more than one.

This is done through you have to create a table e.g Zcustemail with the help of Abaper in which you can give N number of mail ids in which once you save the document it will go to N number of persons whos mail ids are included in the Tabel.

Hope this clarifies your doubts and Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula