cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explode SD Free good determination + BOM in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I create for material sales bom + free good material (Tcode VBN1 and I tried to explode both of them in sales order, It didn't happend.

when i did order for this item, just the bom exploded, without the free good.

i need to explode both of them

Please help

best regard

shay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shay,

Free goods are not supported in combinations with material structures (for example, product selection, BOM, variants with BOM explosion).

Free goods are only supported for sales orders with document category C (for example, not quotations).

Free goods are not supported for deliveries without reference to a sales order.

Free goods cannot be used in make-to-order production, third-party order processing and scheduling agreements.

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS HELPFUL..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understant that i can't find any combination to explode bom+free good togather in the same sales order

Thank you very match for your answer

shay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Free goods with BOM is not supported in Standard SAP.

There are following points which needs to be checked for free goods:

1.Free goods are not supported in combinations with material structures (for example, product selection, BOM, variants with BOM explosion).

2.Free goods are only supported for sales orders with document category C (for example, not quotations).

3.Free goods are not supported for deliveries without reference to a sales order.

4.Free goods cannot be used in make-to-order production, third-party order processing and scheduling agreements.

5.Free goods can only be supported on a 1:1 ratio. This means that an order item can lead to a free goods item. Agreements in the following form are not supported: ‘With material 1, material 2 and material 3 are free of charge‘ or ‘If material 1 and material 2 are ordered at the same time, then material 3 is free of charge‘.

6.If you defined a free goods for variants in a generic article (only SAP Retail), you can only process the variants in the purchase order and goods receipt individually (as single articles). In other words, you cannot process them using the generic article matrix.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shay,

You cannot club BOM Scenario with Freegoods Scenario.

SAP will not support this.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

BOM is not supported by free goods funtionality in standard SAP.

please just go through the constraints of free goods funcitonality.

Constraints

Free goods can only be supported on a 1:1 ratio. This means that an order item can lead to a free goods item. Agreements in the following form are not supported: ‘With material 1, material 2 and material 3 are free of charge‘ or ‘If material 1 and material 2 are ordered at the same time, then material 3 is free of charge‘.

Free goods are not supported in combinations with material structures (for example, product selection, BOM, variants with BOM explosion).

Free goods are only supported for sales orders with document category C (for example, not quotations).

Free goods are not supported for deliveries without reference to a sales order.

Free goods cannot be used in make-to-order production, third-party order processing and scheduling agreements.

If you defined a free goods for variants in a generic article (only SAP Retail), you can only process the variants in the purchase order and goods receipt individually (as single articles). In other words, you cannot process them using the generic article matrix.

thanks

sadhu kishore

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check following.

1)Activate free good determination- Sales aredoc PPcus. PP - T code V/NG

2)Free goods item category determination

SPRO-SD-Basic function-Free goods- determine item category for free goods item.

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but i didn't find transection V/GN

thank you

shay

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

It is V/N6.

Thanks,