cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query Editing issue in Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Got a requirement to change the query in the development box first i tried to open a query designer it took long time to display the query i have cancelled the query designer and tried once again. i have selected my query and clicked on ok then immediately i found an pop up message that this query has already edited by me. I went in to Sm12 and found the query got locked there i have deleted the locked entry and try to edit the query but again a pop up with "Package XYZ does not exist" i clicked on long text and found Message no. TR414.

Now it is not allowing me to change this query and it is coming with display vision not in change vision. what would be possible reason for this error and how can i come over from it. any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183777
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like this query must have been transported before with a package assignment of XYZ. Go to RSA1->Transport connection. Select BEx transport and make sure an open transport is assigned for BEx changes. If the package XYZ existed at one time and has been subsequently deleted, you might have to reinstate that, before the system will let you edit the query.