cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSLT Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a existing scenario which uses Business connector to connect R3 to market place and this uses XSLT mapping.

we need to move the interface from BC to XI and when we import the XSLT mapping to the Repository /Interface mapping i get the transformation error.

and the error is

"Transformer configuration exception occurred when loading XSLT"

do any one have any idea about this.

thankx,

Sri..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you are archiving .zip file of XSLT mapping program.

Regards,

Satish

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shree,

may be a namespace/prefix bug (for example 'xls' instead of 'xsl').

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

I viewed my XSLT and it had

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">

<!--xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format" -->

<xsl:output indent="no"/>

<!-- 2001.03.21 -->

<!-- PlanningScheduleHeader specific includes -->

<xsl:include href="../../../includes/sap2xcbl/r3/planningschedule/PlanningScheduleHeader.xsl"/>

<xsl:include href="../../../includes/sap2xcbl/r3/planningschedule/PartyCommon.xsl"/>

<xsl:include href="../../../includes/sap2xcbl/r3/planningschedule/Identifier.xsl"/>

<xsl:include href="../../../includes/sap2xcbl/r3/planningschedule/NameAddress.xsl"/>

<!-- PlanningScheduleDetail specific includes -->

<xsl:include href="../../../includes/sap2xcbl/r3/planningschedule/ListOfMaterialGroupedPlanningDetail.xsl"/>

<xsl:include href="../../../includes/sap2xcbl/r3/planningschedule/MaterialGroupedPlanningDetail.xsl"/>

<xsl:include href=" ../../../includes/sap2xcbl/r3/planningschedule/ScheduleDates.xsl"/>

<xsl:include href="../../../includes/sap2xcbl/r3/planningschedule/ScheduleQuantities.xsl"/>

<!-- General includes -->

<xsl:include href="../../../includes/sap2xcbl/r3/Root.xsl"/>

<xsl:include href="../../../includes/sap2xcbl/r3/planningschedule/PlanningSchedule.xsl"/>

<!-- <xsl:include href="../../../includes/sap2xcbl/r3/planningschedule/PlanningSchedule.xsl" /> -->

<xsl:include href="../../../includes/sap2xcbl/r3/functions_r3.xsl"/>

<xsl:include href="../../../includes/sap2xcbl/Functions.xsl"/>

<xsl:include href="../../../includes/Global_functions.xsl"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>

do you want me to change this to XLS.. please let me know

Thankx,

Shree

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shree,

no, of course not. I ve a weak remember to that fault and assumly it was a wrong prefix. The prefix 'xsl' is right, but as u see there r includes.

First control: R the include files in the referred folder?

May be the error reason is inside the includes? Deactivate some include references (with

<!--  <xsl:include...>   --> 

) and look if the error is the same. So u can come slowly closer 2 the error. Hard work 4 u

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am also facing the same problem.Will you please guide how to solve this problem.

Regards

Uma