cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR11 problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When MR11 is performed,some of the line items are not being picked by the system. I find that GR has been done for PO and Line items and no invoice posted for the same.

Any particular reason that MR11 is not done for a particular PO and Line item?. What are the things I should be looking at?.

Thanks

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quantity differences between goods receipt and invoice receipt for a purchase order result in a balance on the GR/IR clearing account.

If the quantity invoiced is larger than the quantity received, the system then expects further goods receipts for this purchase order to clear the balance.

If the quantity received is larger than the quantity invoiced, the system then expects further invoices for this purchase order to clear the balance.

You can also clear differences for delivery costs.

<b>If no more goods or invoices are to be received, you must clear the balance manually.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Iam trying to clear a PO and Line item, the system gives me a msg saying that nothing selected.But I see that GR is posted.(for qty of 1 unit).

Regards

Aravind

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MR11 will work only if you have both goods received and invoice also recieved. In your case, invoice is still pending. MR11 may not pick up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is Resolved.The problem was the Po were not approved yet.

Thanks

Aravind