cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I Had to make some changes in the Workflow Version Dependent Agents.

and transport the TR which contains the workflow defenition. The TR is transported sucessfully but still the previous version is being used. The latest version (Generated in Development system before changes) is not getting activated. Can anyone tell me the reason behind this. The system iam facing this issue is SAP R3 4.7. I tried Clearing the buffer also.

Regards,

Simin.R.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had similar issues in 46C and ECC5, search OSS for relevant notes for your installation.

It would be good if you were more descriptive and lucid in your problem reporting which enables someone to give you an appropriate solution without seeking clarifications from you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

First a lot of thanks for your response

My Workflow is active in Dev as well as the higher systems. I even tried a syntax check of the workflow as this might also cause the activation stopped.

I also tried the existense of the Org unit which i assigned.

Nothing turned out fruitfull. Is there any reasons which you all might have faced please share with me.

!!!!!!! Will Award Point s if usefull !!!!!

Regards,

Simin.R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First Step : Check the Versions of Workflow

Second Step : If Versions not same , Check whether Transported version is available in Production.

Third Step : If availble, goto SWDD , Select the New Version .

Fourth Step : Activate it once.Create a Runtime version for it.

Refresh your Org i.e SWU_OBUF.

Now if you check your new version would be active.If Still Not Goto SWDD_CONFIG and Deactivate the previous version and activate current Version.

**If useful award Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not excited by your points offer! Just wanted to help you solve the problem, please don't use it as a means of enticement because it is not!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramachandra,

I could have done this but all the system apart from the DEV is closed system we can't save changes nor activate a workflow.

I have tried re-importing the TR twice but failed both the times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, Now I have awarded points to the replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yeh Fine.I am asking you configure the Workflow Versions in PRD nut you can do it in DEV and Transport it.May be you could see your latest version as active in DEV , but perform this activity i.e deactivating Older Version and activating Latest Version in SWDD_COnfig.

Save this in a request and Transport it

Check out for any success.

**If Useful award Points

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was the workflow in active status when you transported it?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your TR whether it contains the new version. Also check in production whether your new version is there or not. You can check from pftc Tcode.

Thanks

Arghadip