cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery tolerance for shipping notication

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm creating an inbound delivery via a shipping notification. I can see the delivery tolernaces set in the delivery. However, when i do a GR for the delivery the system does not check the delivery tolerances and will not let me post a quantity which falls within the tolerance. Do i need to switch something else one?

Replies much appreciated

Nisar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisar,

Check tolerance limits in OMC0

i think problem may comes there only.

Hope this helps you

Prem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prem,

I have already tried the settings in OMC0 and this does not affect the delivery tolerance. I think this setting determines the invoice variance tolerances and not quantity.

Thanks anyway.

Nisar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VL32n transaction (change inbound delivery) screen, in Item view tab, you will see two columns such as <b>Over Delivery & Under Delivery</b> very next to Plant and Storage location fields.

I hope you have done with the configuration part, then only you will be able to see the + symbol in the above columns.

If you haven't done any config; follow LE > Shipping > Deliveries > POD > define reasons for quantity difference (over delivery & under delivery)

Reward if it helps you.

Thanks

Aktar

Message was edited by:

Aktar Ahmed Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aktar,

I'm in the inbound delivery now but i cannot see any delivery tolerance button/tab?

Can you please tell me where this is?

Thanks

Nisar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisar,

After creating Inbound Delivery, you will find tolerance button in the same screen, click on that it will popup a small screen there you need to mention the shortage of excess of the quantity of a material.

Reward if it helps you.

Aktar